Sunday, December 07, 2008

Found It!!!

You just don't realize how important the camera cord is until it is lost. Now that we found it we have finally been able to load our pictures to our computer and post and update. So here is Thanksgiving in Delta. Annie Beth came with us. We had so much fun having her join us. We went rollerskating , ate, played games (3 and Kings), ate, decorated a tree for Deltas Tree Festival, ate......we had a great Time!!! Enjoy the pics

Jennylin

Click to play Thanksgiving 2008

3 comments:

Hanberg's said...

Glad you found the cord, I've been waiting for an update :) I can't believe how looooong Ashlee's legs are getting!! Glad you guys had fun, and I'll say it again...can't wait to see you soon!

Donna Madsen said...

Holy cow! I can't believe the skaitng rink is still open! It looks just the same as I remember it. The tree looked great!

Bethany said...

Wow! Your family is all getting so big! What cute kids. I'm glad I found your link on Donna's page. It is so fun to see pics of all of you! Have a wonderful Christmas!