Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rock Springs




Last Saturday we went to Rock Springs to watch Ashlee play in a basketball Tournament. The Girls High School Basketball Coach put together a few teams of girls to take to the tournament. Ashlee is in 6th grade and will get to play middle school basketball next year. Ashlee is doing middle school track and is having fun learning how to long jump and do hurdles. Ashlee loves to play basketball and being 11 and already 5'6'', she is well on her way to having the right height for it. We also enjoyed having Grandma and Grandpa B come up and enjoy the weekend with us and are glad that they made it home safely with the wacky spring weather.

3 comments:

Annie Beth said...

Good job Ash! Maybe one of these days I will get to come watch you play! Your awesome!

Shari Loveless said...

Hi Jennylin, Your kids are getting so big. Isn't it fun doing their followings, I remember those days. Enjoy them all. Great looking in on your family. Love Shari

Anonymous said...

I bet she is a good little ball player.