Thursday, January 21, 2010

Magical!!!!

The title says it all. It takes a while to load, LOTS of pics (200):)..be paitent it is worth it! Enjoy!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Brysons Wish 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Hanberg's said...

Gosh, it looks like you guys had a blast, and you deserve it! love the pic of all your kids with pluto, and the one of all of you with mickey and minnie. so glad you got to go together!!!

Shari Loveless said...

Jenny, what a wonderful thing for all of you. Looks like great memories have been made. Glad your home safe and sound, now get some rest HaHa Ha

Donna Madsen said...

That is awesome that Make a Wish Foundation did this for your family! I know there are memories that will last forever!

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

Thanks for sharing your happiness. It makes me happy too. Keep us in touch with the activities this week at Green River High School and Make a Wish.

Cami said...

Linda and I watched your slide show and she told me all about the Villages and all the fun adventures you guys had, like ice cream for breakfast! How fun! I'm also interested to read the book about the founder of the Villages, the WW2 survivor. What is the name of that book?

p.s. I think I saw a picture of you with a pink ball cap with little rhinestones around a silver mickey face? Jill and I both bought that same hat! Great taste!