Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It Came!!!!

WOO HOO!! So after getting back from Brysons Make-A-Wish trip, I was trying to figure out the best way to scrapbook those 300 pictures. Well I found the answer...BLURB!! I made a hard bound 88 page custom book of our trip and it came in the mail today!!! YEA!!! It turned out awsome, was easy to do and came quick! Thanks to my sister in law Amy for the idea of doing it!!
Here are some pictures of our forever busy kids!!
Here is Ashlee in one of her games. She is 55. She played awsome and it was so fun traveling around and watching her games. Now she is doing track. She loves hurdles, their first track meet has already been cancelled because of snow on the track. (imagine that) But as soon as the snow melts, watch out hurdles here comes Ashlee!!


This is Preston making a shot in his Jr. Jazz games. He also had fun. Their season is over and he is playing with a team that has and will compete in a few weekend tournaments. But for now he is looking forward to baseball!!!!! Bring it on spring!!What is this you may ask?? DODGEBALL!! The kids held a dodgeball tournament last night to raise money for Primary Childrens Hospital and a local family whose Dad is very ill. It was a huge success and our community is awsome!! They had over 20 teams and people have already asked when they are going to do another one! So I must say I am proud of them!! When I called Primary Childrens Hospital to tell them about the kids fundraising they were doing and asked where to send the raised money to I was extactic at their response. I told them how the kids have raised money every year since 2005 for different causes and how their little brother has spent so much time at PCMC that the kids wanted to raise money for the hospital this year. She was so touched by the kids efforts and story that she asked if they would come to their Children Miracle Network Telethon and present what they raise, live on t.v.!!!! I could harldly believe it! Of course the kids are excited, so they have been super busy raising money ever since November.

Well their is our past few months in a nut shell. Brock and Bryson are doing well also. Brock is looking forward to baseball this year also and Bryson is wishing he was old enough for t-ball. Instead he is loving 'refing' basketball and looking forward to 'playing' baseball.

3 comments:

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

Fun to see the kids in action and catch up on all the goings on in Wyo. Have a happy Easter!
love, mom

Donna Madsen said...

I did my 2009 book on blurb. I slurpped up my blog. It was so easy and awesome. I thought they were very reasonably priced. That is a book that will be cherished forever

Bringhurst Family said...

Everybody should have a blurb book I'm glad you made the jump to get one we love ours!