Our lives are so consumed with Bryson and his care that I am feeling a little guilty about the lack of attention our other children arn't getting. So I thought I would let you know what is going on with them in their lives. 

Ashlee making her awsome hit at baseball.
Ashlee is going into the 5th grade and is almost taller than her mother. Where has the time gone? She is turning into a beautiful young women right before our eyes. She is such a great help and loves her brothers most of the time :) She is playing baseball and taking swim lessons this month and doing great in both. She has played an array of postions on baseball, but enjoys 1st base and pitcher. I feel so blessed to have her as our oldest child. She is such an great help and incrediable example to her younger brothers.
Preston making his incredable out as catcher.
Preston making his incredable out as catcher.Preston is going into the 3rd grade. He too is playing baseball and taking swim lessons. He is an awsome catcher and enjoys pitching also. He loves to play about any kind of sports and love learning about science. He too is a great help to us with Bryson.
Brock with Aunt Megan
Brock with Aunt Megan.Brock is going into Kindergarten and couldn't be happier. He is going to start school 2 weeks before the other kids in the summer school program. He can't wait. He also takes swim lessons and is loving the water. He is learning how to ride his bike without training wheels.
We are so pround of all our kids that I just needed to take a minute to brag. Thanks for listening or reading :)
We were luckly enough to have Megan and Greg stop by and spend the night with us on their way to Montana where they are living now. Grandma and Grandpa B also came up to see them so we feel extra lucky.
.
4 comments:
They get thier baseball skills from me "Annie"...Can't wait to see everyone this weekend!
Love ME
I really enjoyed the update on the other children. I constantly look forward to the updates on Bryson and glad you shared about the others. I love you all so much! I started a blog too. http://jarviephotography.wordpress.com/ and it goes to my toughts one too.
Hey guys I know this has nothing to do with this last entry.. But I was screaming today when I read that all was well with Bryson.... I think it is amazing......YEahhhhhhhh... Disney Land HERE YOU COME!!!!!!
It's been a little while... what's going on these days?
Post a Comment