Sunday, July 19, 2009

Better late then Never

O.K. so all of my posts this summer seem to have the same theme. All my posts are way behind. Well I guess that tells you the kind of summer we are having, fun and busy. So over the next few days I will try and catch up on things like: A trip to Hawaii, Ashlees birthday, 4th of July, a week with cousins, etc...I better stop the list is still growing. Ok so here I will start.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEE!!!
Yes our oldest just turned 12 and is in YW now! My does time fly. So like I did for Brock on his birthday I will do for Ashlee.

12 things we love about Ashlee:
1. You are a super help with Bryson
2. We love watching you play basketball
3. You are turning into a beautiful young women
4. You are very paitent
5. You are a great help to Mom in the shop
6. You are a super student in school
7. You have alot of great friends
8. We love the way you make lists like Mom
9. You have the greatest smile
10. We are so glad your brothers can look up to you.
11. You are a great example to those around you
12. We love that you love dresses, you are our sporty Princess!!!!
Love Ya Sis!!

3 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

Twelve things we love about Ashlee

Reaching things in high cupboards for grandma
Shows kindness to everyone--especially 'little' cousins
Loves to watch 'love comes softly' movies
She shares her bed with us when we visit Wyoming
Doing crafts together
Watching her play basketball
Eating popcorn together
Eating at the Brick Oven with the girl cousins
Ashlee loves 'girlie' things
She is kind and helpful to her brothers
Watching her kindness and patience with others
Seeing her growing up from a darling little baby to a beautiful young lady

love, grandma and grandpa b

Ali said...

I can't believe that Ashlee is 12! I remember when Brett and I came and stayed at your house when she was little. My how time flies. Well Happy Birthday Ashlee, I hope it was great!