Saturday, August 29, 2009

In the News!!

Click on this link to see Bryson in the news!
http://www.trib.com/articles/2009/08/25/features/health/65b1950d6912bded8725761c0067ef41.txt

6 comments:

Donna Madsen said...

What a neat story. I learned a lot about Bryson's condition. That is so awesome that Make a Wish Foundation is going to do a trip for your family. You deserve it.

IdahoBringhurst's said...

Wow Quinney family, you are such an inspiration to me. I admire how you have handled it all and with a never ending spirit of optimism and such incredible faith.
Carry on! Love Diane

Shari Loveless said...

This is such a great foundation, and it makes many kids happy. Good luck with all of it, and keep the happy smiles on your face. I loved seeing you 3 weeks ago, and Bryson looks so healthy and happy. Love to all. Shari

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

What a great article. Thank goodness for the generousity and thoughtfulness of others. We love you all and hope to see you soon.
love, mom b

Sara Jarvie said...

This is such a great article. The whole family is such an inspriation to me. I am so excited to see you all in a month!

rick&alisse said...

very cool to read some good news for once! you guys are all our heroes!