Jennylin! I'm so glad you left that comment! It's great to hear from you. I haven't checked in on your guys for a while...looks like Bryson's doing awesome! He's a cutie. I bet it's nice being through the Fontan :) and with no more O2 tubes! Yay!!!
Life has gotten busy for us...normal, I guess you'd say. Never invisioned it could be this good. Maddie is doing great, our oldest is now in school and we're getting ready to build a home.
Thanks for your support- I still remember visiting with you on the phone and you were so kind and encouraging with every question I had. Let's keep in touch!
5 comments:
Ha! That kid is hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
He is so cute. The make-a-wish story is great. I am excited to see what you end up doing. Looking forward to seeing you next weekend!
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
well, that made my day!!! Can't wait to see you soon.
love, mom b
How Cute! I love it!
Jennylin!
I'm so glad you left that comment! It's great to hear from you. I haven't checked in on your guys for a while...looks like Bryson's doing awesome! He's a cutie. I bet it's nice being through the Fontan :) and with no more O2 tubes! Yay!!!
Life has gotten busy for us...normal, I guess you'd say. Never invisioned it could be this good. Maddie is doing great, our oldest is now in school and we're getting ready to build a home.
Thanks for your support- I still remember visiting with you on the phone and you were so kind and encouraging with every question I had. Let's keep in touch!
Take care & have fun at the IHH heart walk.
Love,
Katie (Maddie's mom, HRHS)
Post a Comment