Tuesday, September 22, 2009

GRADITUDE

Ever have one of those days when you just count your blessings? Well this last week has been one of those for me. So I just thought I would share the things I am grateful for.
I am grateful for parents who raised us in the gospel and taught us good standards. Last week the kids and I went to Delta, while we were there we were able to attend sacrament with Great-Grandpa Young at the care center. There was a miscommunication and no ward was there to do the sacrament program. So I was so grateful for the years of piano lessons I took, (even if I did complain about practicing), because I had the blessed opportunity to play the piano that day for sacrament meeting. I play the piano in Relief Society in our ward every sunday, and every week I wish I would of paid more attention and practiced more often.
I am grateful for good kids who without hesitation participated in the program by being the musical number and singing 'I am a Child of God'. They did a super job.
I am grateful for a wonderful husband who understands how important it is to me to get together with my mom, sisters and friends twice a year.
I am so grateful to all the wonderful medical professionals who blessed our lives by saving our sons life more than once so that we could spend more time here on earth with him.
I am grateful that Bryson continues to do well and despite what the future may bring for him I am grateful for his energetic, happy, fun loving spirit.
I am grateful.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You are blessed!

Donna Madsen said...

Thanks for sharing! It is always great to think about all our many blessings!

Shari Loveless said...

thanks Jenny, for making us realize we all need to count our blessings. And you truly are blessed, as we are to have you in our lives. Love to all Shari