Last week we were at BYU for a baseball camp for Preston. After it finished on Saturday night I took the kids to Temple Square to see the lights. I had not realized that we havenot been there since before Brock was born. It was perfect weather and we had a great time despite driving around 45 minutes looking for parking. We saw the lights, nativity, Christus statue, and looked at the lights from the 10th floor of the JS Building. It was awsome!
These are from Thanksgiving. We went to Colorado to Mark and Jennifers cabin. It was Prestons birthday on thanksgiving this year and all he wanted to do was go skiing. So Eric and Uncle Mark took them skiing while ,Bryson, Brock, Aunt Jennifer and I went tubing. (sorry no pics of that Eric had the camera)
1 comment:
Hi Bryson
My name is jenna and I came across your site. u are a brave courageous fighter and an inspiration. i was born witha rare life threatening bone disease. http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com
Post a Comment