Everytime I have gotten on our blog I was hoping to find that the blog fairies had updated our blog. Well for my reality check it sits waiting for me.
This week is Congential Heart Defect Awareness Week. So wear red and wear it proud! We are always greatful for Brysons continued progress. I goes back to cardiology for a echo in a few months so stay tuned to hear of his progress!
Ashlee was playing 8th grade basketball and loving it until she hurt her shoulder and is now in a sling. So now we do physical therapy and wait for it to heal. She said the other day that she sure like play ball more than watching it. So here is to a quick recovery.
Preston is playing on a travel team and has really enjoyed it. He plays in a tournament this weekend in Rock Springs, so if I remember my camera I will post pics.
Brock is starting our local little league basketball. He is so excited to get in on the action.
Eric is still busy refing high school basketball, so that leaves Bryson and I to follow all the action. We love it!!!
Well I keep trying to post pics of the kids, but my computer won't let me, so imagine if you will lots of basketball pics and lots of cheering!
1 comment:
I wish my blog would just update itself too! I'm glad that you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment