Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Sorry I havent updated. My computer would not work at the hosptial and then things got busy crazy since we have been home. So just know that no news is good news. Bryson flew through his last procedure. In fact that night in CICU he was playing baseball with the doctors and nurses. It was great to see him feel so great so fast!
Since then we have been super busy with baseball. Bryson played tball, Brock played pitching machine and Preston is in the majors! Eric coaches Preston and I coached Bryson. It has been so fun. Now we are on to All-Stars. District is here in the valley this year, so that will be fun!
All of our summer pictures are on our facebook and Erics computer. I will have him upload some.
Thanks for checking on us!

No comments: