Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Busy times
Well baseball ended and all-stars began. Brock made the all-star team and Eric was one of the coaches. So since July 1st they have been practicing for the tournament that took place last week in Cody,Wyoming. The team did amazing and took consultation champs! So proud of all of them.
In between baseball we have kept busy with family reunions. This is a picture of my family. All 5 siblings and families. Well just kidding, my iPad won't let me load them. I will have to Do it when I get home. Right now I am keeping Eric company in the hospital. After fighting his asthma for 2 weeks he needed to be admitted. So just when we thought things would slow down and we could get some things done at the house, we found we were just wishful thinking. Well I will post more when I can upload photos :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment