This is Ashlee 15 years old starting her Sophomore year of high school. She also is the Sophomore class President.
Here is Preston starting 8th grade and his last year of middle school. He is the Student Body President
Wow our Brock is all grown up. He begins 5th grade and his first year of middle school.
Last but not least is Bryson. He started Kindergarten! I can hardly believe it. I remember when he was born and we were learning about the many defects his heart had, the doctors told us it wasnt likely he would make it to school age. Now here we are!!!! Miracle!! 5 years have been the longest and the fastest, if that is possible. :)
So now it is just me and the dog at home, if you can count the dog...I am looking forward to accomplishing many unfinished projects. This is the first year that I am not working, so it is a change for me to. Love new beginings :)




2 comments:
I can't believe your oldest cute girl is 15! That is crazy! We can't be that old. Fun pictures!
Hi Bryson
My name is Jenna. You are a brave courageous fighter. you are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel,and you are a smilen hero. You are full of happiness, life, smiles, joy, fun,love, and spunk.
I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.
I wrote this poem
Each of us are Special
Each of us different,
No one is the same
Each of are us are unique in our own way,
Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
It doesn't matter what others say
we are special anyway.
What is forty feet and sings? the school chior
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com
Post a Comment