Monday, September 10, 2012

Adjusting rather well :)

Well it has been a few weeks of the kids in school and I feel like I have accomplished a few things I never saw my self doing.
We bought paint and actually painted Ashlees room before the paint seperated.....lol
Ashlees room before
brown and peach
Ashlees room after
grey and pink
 
 Now for those of you who know me, know that I DONT AND CANT COOK!! It is a simple truth that I and my family will not hesitate to tell you....Well so now that I am home and Prestons garden has been producing a TON of zucchini, I had to find other ways to cook it than just steaming it (which truth be told, I dont do well, I know it sounds crazy but somehow I manage to burn it).
So here are a few pictures of food that actually turned out :)
Parmsean zucchini


Pumpkin chocolatechip Zucchini muffins












Ashlee and I also made some homemade scrubs with doTERRA essential oils.......
We took these easy ingredients and turned them into....
These wonderful foot, face, body, shaving scrubs
and even a wonderful body butter


 



Inbetween following Ashlee and Preston as they run cross country I guess I have taught myself a few new things.  I think I am adjusting rather well. :)

No comments: