Well today Eric woke up sick and the kids and I went to SLC to a meeting for the Intermountian Healing Hearts support group. It was a quick trip there and back, but worth every minute of it. There are so many amazing families with heart kids that it is great to pull from there strength. Well the day only got better, after we got home our toilet was clogged. Nothing new ( we thought) until we flushed the toilet upstairs and everything came out downstairs toilet and shower. So after a few phone calls and snaking out our sewer clean out, here is what is at our house .....
the towns sewer clean out monster. Much to our surprise they not only have to do it from our sewer clean out but from multiple man holes out in the street. I am sure this is what the public works dept. wanted to do on their Saturday night. Any way I better get back to mopping up the 1/2 inch of standing water I have in my bathroom downstairs. I look at it like this: At least I will get a spotless bathroom out of it :)
the towns sewer clean out monster. Much to our surprise they not only have to do it from our sewer clean out but from multiple man holes out in the street. I am sure this is what the public works dept. wanted to do on their Saturday night. Any way I better get back to mopping up the 1/2 inch of standing water I have in my bathroom downstairs. I look at it like this: At least I will get a spotless bathroom out of it :)Jennylin
1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear of the mess, I just what to say thanks for making the bags for the group they are wonderful and your commitment to the cause is great!
Thank you, Mike
Post a Comment