
As I was looking through some pictures of this time last year, I came across this one that we took of Bryson last year while in the hospital at PCMC. We were able to bring Bryson home just before Thanksgiving after spending the first 5 weeks of his life at Primary's. We had so much to be thankful for then and although so much has happend between now and then, we still continue to be thankful for so many things. I thought I would brainstorm just a few off the top of my head:
1. A Father In Heaven who cares about each and every one of his children.
2. Family
3. True Friends who step up to the plate at any moment.
4. Miracles
5. Heart Friends and Angels.
6. Competent Doctors
7. Loving Nurses
8. Understanding Employers
9. Ward Family
10. Our Community
There are so many more things we are thankful for but this is a start to our list. If you haven't already, take a minute and jot down a list of things that you might be thankful for as well this Holiday Season. Happy Thanskgiving from the Quinney Family.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, it is amazing how much has changed in the last year for Bryson! What a fighter he is. I've been reminded over and over again how lucky I am to be healthy, and that the Lord is so mindful of each of us and our individual needs. Our whole family has been made much stronger by praying and fasting together for Bryson. Thanks Bug, for reminding me to be grateful for these blessings!
I have learned like you to be thankful for so much more since my last child was born. I don't ever take a day for granted when I have a healthy normal day, uneventful or accident free. I am so-o-o thankful for all of the families I share support with like you. I enjoy getting to know so many special people. I have a link to your blog from Isaac's which is laughingwarrior.blogspot.com
Post a Comment