Well I know I am a little late on this update, but hopefully everyone has been enjoying getting ready for Christmas as much as I have. The lights are up, the tree is still standing and the kids have wrote at least 3 letters to Santa. So I guess you could say the Quinney household is loving the holidays!!!
Bryson went down on Monday to get his RSV shot. Then on Tuesday he had is 1 year immunizations. The poor kid had to get 6 shots! Needless to say he has been a little cranky. All went well at his check up. They are going to be watching his head. He doesn't even register on their charts. His head is above and beyond the 100 percentile. His weight and height are steadily increasing, but his head has jumped way ahead. I told his Dr. that all my kids have had bigger heads, however none of them went off the chart. So, we will go back in a month to get it measured again and if it it still growing they will to a CAT scan and MRI. Developmentaly he is not showing any signs of swelling in his head or having any seizures, so they are just going to watch it close but not over look it.
Preston has been getting ready for his school Christmas program. Every night he sings us the new songs he has learned, or the ones he has made up. He is a great singer.
Ashlee is loving Middle School. She serves on the student council and is learning alot about growing up and being more responsible.
Brock still continues to keep us all on our toes. The kindergarten just started going all day to school after the Christmas Break. He is feeling quite grown up now.
Well better run. Got lots to do.
Love to everyone! And Merry Christmas!!!!
Jennylin
No comments:
Post a Comment