We hope that everyone is enjoying the holidays as much as we are. How grateful we are this year to be able to get out and about with Bryson and visit family and friends over this holiday season.
On a quick side note our heart friend Kaidence got a heart last night. We are praying for continued blessings for their family. You can get to their blog be clicking on Kaidence under heart friends.
Things have been so busy now that we are the owners of a home buisness that I haven't had time to post. I thank Eric for keeping things updated for me.
Just to go back a few weeks I must tell you what amazing children I have. Every December myself and a friend are in charge of our community craft fair. For years I had a booth at this craft fair now I just help over see it. Well my kids wanted to have a booth to sell things they had made so that they could earn a little extra money. I told them they could and that I would help them get some things made. Well then one day they came in with their friend Alyx and asked if they could donate all the money that they would make at it to Primary Childrens Hospital. I must admit that as I parent that was a pround moment. (Mabye I have tought them something good after all) They saw how generous so many people have been and continue to be towards us since Bryson has been born, and what a blessing these acts of kindness have been to our family that they wanted someone else to feel these same feelings. So of course I said yes and off we went trying to use every spare moment to make things for their booth. We had a great time. They even made a poster with pictures of other heart kids who have been at Primarys and called themselves 'Crafting for Kids'. When all was said and done they had raised over $200. I am so proud of them. Next year Preston asked if they could donate the money they make to kids who have cancer. So I guess this is going to be a yearly thing. GO KIDS!!!! They are awsome.
Well MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!
Love, Jennylin
No comments:
Post a Comment