Since we have been home from the hosptial Bryson has decided it is not fun to sleep through the night. (He seems to do this everytime) Well last night he could not be consoled. We could not comfort him no matter what we did. So needless to say it was a LONG night. Well this morning I made an appt. with the Dr. so that they could listen to his lungs and make sure his cold had not gone there. Well as the nurse started to take his temperature in his ear she asked me if the crusted, thick, drainage was normal for him in the morning. WHAT!?!?!?!? No wonder he could not sleep last night. He has a horrible ear infection!!! I am so glad there was reason for his fussiness last night. I felt so bad that I did not notice his ear before we got to the Dr. office. At any rate he is on antibiotic now and hopefully will start feeling better soon.
Jennylin
No comments:
Post a Comment