Saturday, January 26, 2008

No news is good news

So not alot new is happening. Like my Dad always says...no news is good news. So no new updates for a while means things are going well.
Just before the new year we went to Delta. Here are some pics of us tubing at t.v. hill. We had a blast.
Preston biffing it at the end of the hill
The train of everyone. Even Grandpa!!
Eric and ????

My parents were able to come up for a quick visit the other weekend. The kids asked my Dad to play dance dance revolution with them. I got video of it, but can't seem to get it to load. So stay tuned because as soon as I work out the bug, it is a must see video!!!!!
Ashlee has started playing Jr. Jazz basketball and is loving it. Eric has even been able to help coach her team. That has meant alot to Ashlee. As soon as I get some pictures next week at her games, I will post them.
Jennylin

2 comments:

Hanberg's said...

Can't wait to see that video! I wish I could have been there to see that in person :) Sounds like you guys had fun at t.v. hill, too. Not much beats going sledding!

carolyn q said...

Oh, I was worried since things have been so quiet on your blog. Glad to know. . no news is good news:0). I am hoping that you are now getting some good sleep too.
Thanks for ALL you do within Intermoutain Healing Hearts.
Hugs,
Carolyn