This morning, Bryson went to the ER in Evanston because he developed a really bad croupe cough last night and worked extra hard in the night to breathe. We increased his oxygen but he was still breathing over 50 breaths a minute to keep up. This continued through the night and we got too worried that we was going to get too tired to breathe. His heart rate was 140 and he was getting too sweaty for our liking.
I stayed behind to get the kids shipped off to school. Jen just called me from the hospital in Evanston and they are going to Life Flight him down to PCMC. I am waiting to hear if Jen can fly with him, so I can get things packed up and get kids rounded up or if I need to pick her up to head down to SLC. We will post more when we know more.
Thanks for your prayers.
3 comments:
We are praying for you guys!
Just wanted you to know that I'm keeping your little guy in my prayers!
Wendy (new to the heart group)
Just wanted you to know that you are in our prayers. If you need anything, please let us know. We are here with Kaidence, upstairs. Let me know if I can help.
With Hope and Love,
Shauntelle
Kaidence's Mommy
Post a Comment