of Bryson. Since last Sunday Bryson has been fighting off a bug of sorts. Then on Wednesday Brock caught the same thing. Well by yesterday Bryson started showing signs of dehydration. And as we have learned in the past, volume is so vital for these heart kids, that we knew we couldn't wait around to see what would happen next. So we headed down to Primarys to get Bryson some well needed IV fluids. While we were there we had Brock checked out as well becaue he has lost alot of weight. But, after a couple of rounds of fluids Bryson was back to his normal self and all tests were negative on both of them so we were able to come home. YEA!!! THis morning they are both doing alot better.
On the lighter side of things.......My sister and her family live in Duchesne. Their daugher is on the drill team and yesterday was state. They won STATE! GO BRIT!!!!!!
Well here is to a healthier week for all.
Jennylin
3 comments:
I'm glad the trip to PCMC was a short one and things are back to normal, the hospital I heard is packed to he max with sick children and the PICU is on lock down for RSV!!! Hopefully this weather will break soon and spring will arrive early...
Hugs, Mike
I am glad that things have turned around and that they are all feeling better.
I agree with Mike. . we need spring soon.
Hugs,
Carolyn
I am so glad they are feeling better!
Post a Comment