Thursday, June 19, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BROCK!!

So Brock turned 6 last week. I am now just getting aroung to posting it. I didn't want him to feel left out, so better late then never!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!!

We appriciate all the kind thoughts and deeds given in our behalf during this last week. Living away from family you sure learn to lean on your friends. Thanks to all of you. It has made this difficult time during the passing of both Erics parents much more bareable.

Well we are off tomarrow to Idaho to a family reunion. The kids are as excited as ever. Ashlee gets to go spend a week in Duchesne with her cousins after the reunion and I will bring back my sisters boys for a week. So fun times ahead for sure!!!!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Brock!!! It was so good to see you guys at the reunion! Time flies and life changes way to fast. Hope to see ya at the next reunion.

Leacayoungart said...

Happy Birthday Brock! He is getting so big! I remember when he was born and I lived to go hold the little guy!

Rasmussens said...

I was so sad not being able to go to the reunion. I really wanted to see everyone. Sounds like it was a great time. Hope all is well with you and your family.