Friday, June 27, 2008

What do you do in the summer time?

Click to play Cheney Reunion
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Do you remember that song from primary? I do, I just smile thinking about it.

So first of all I huge Thanks to Ali for giving me the idea of smilebox. You should all try it. It is so easy and free!!! I did this in about 3 min. Hope you enjoy.

Jennylin

P.S. Once again we are reminded how fragile life is. One of Brysons heart buddies, Charles, passed away at home unexpectedly. Please give those you love an extra smile, hug or I love you today.

2 comments:

Leacayoungart said...

Great idea!

So sorry about your friend. Life is too short to not smile more.

Ali said...

Cute family reunion album! I love smilebox. It can do so much.