Friday, June 06, 2008

WE LOVE YOU GRAMMY MARCIA!!!

Grammy Marcia is "in heaven with Jesus" as Brock has said. She passed away surrounded by her 5 loving children eairler this evening. And just as she is watching over Bryson in this picture, we know she is watching over all of us now. We love her and will miss her greatly.
As I told the kids that Grandma had gone to live with Jesus it was very hard, but after saying a prayer and talking for a bit, we all decided that she is probally in heaven busy making her crocheted blankets for all those heart babies who are up there with her.
The road ahead will be long and hard, but we know we will make it through. I know I have said this many times before, but again I am asking for your prayers for Eric and his siblings.
Jennylin

5 comments:

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

You are all in our prayers. I remember the time Marcia and Beth took Thanksgiving dinner over to mom and dad when they still lived in SLC. It was a full dinner with all the trimmings. Marcia always went the extra mile when she did something and so I am sure that the crocheted blankets she is making in heaven for the heart babies are the brightest, cutest blankets they have ever had. We will miss Marcia and love each of you very much.
love, mom b

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

The first time we saw Marcia in the hospital I whispered in her ear how much we appreciated her giving us such a great son-in-law. She couldn't speak because of the tubes but her eyes sparkled.
We love you,
Dad B

Mp said...

Hugs and prayers for your family...

Mike & Family

Mp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carolyn q said...

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.
I sure hope the My Hope will have the opportunity to meet your mother/mother-in-law and be wrapped in one of those wonderful crocheted blankets.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn Quigley