Well the nerves are setting in. Monday is Brysons heart cath. For whatever reason I am more nervous, anxious, and emotional than I have been before. Of course I could say it is because of this or that, but I am just out right scared. Big day for him. They will be able to tell wether or not he is even a canidate for the next surgery, and also see better what is going on with his pulmonary artery. It is narrowing and until they get in there it is hard to say how narrow, and what they will do to fix it. This could play a HUGE part in wether or not he can have his next surgery. They are also doing an EP Study. He has problems with his heart racing, so they are going to induce it in a controlled enviroment and hopefully be able to zap the electrical current that is making it happen. They told us that one of 2 things usually happens. Either they are not able to make it happen, or once they make it happen, they find that there is more than one mis-fireing. So this too his huge. Please keep him in your prayers.
On a lighter note:
Ashlee got tickets to go see High School Musical at the capitol theatre for her birthday. So on Saturday Annie, Ashlee, her cousin Karleann, and I are going out for a girls day and ending it wiht High School Musical. It will be so much fun!!! I am sure we will post pictures of our day of events.
Jennylin
3 comments:
hey this is Amy Baker, I hope you don't mind that I found your blog on intermountain healing hearts. Mine is set to private so if you want to look at is just e-mail me your e-mail address. bakerca1205@hotmail.com
Hang in there and good luck. Your family is always in our prayers. I'm so sorry that your feeling so nervous if there is anything that Jeremy or I can do for you please let us know. We love you guys so much!
Jer and Mindy
I found your blog from Katie Allred and just wanted to say i hope all goes well with your sons cath. I know it can be nerve racking but we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. the Fuhrimans
Post a Comment