Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The Perfect Fit

Have you ever looked at something and thought 'That's it, It's perfect'. Well that was what I thought when I saw this rod iron garden angel. I wasn't even out looking for anything along these lines, infact I was shopping for something to hang on my wall for our family pictures. Anyway when we pulled up to the store, this angel was out front and I knew it was what we needed in our flower bed in memory of Grammy Marcia. It is a perfect fit.

4 comments:

Annie Beth said...

That is a perfect fit..Thanks for posting the picture.Maybe one day soon I will do something with my Blog..Hahahahaha
Love to all

Annie
Beth

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

You are right, it is perfect. thanks for the reunion pics, it was a fun weekend and we are so glad we could be together. Hope your having a good day.
love, mom b

Melissa said...

Where did you find that? I love it! I should get me one....:)

Sara Jarvie said...

It is perfect and brings tears to my eyes. It is so great that you can grow a beautiful garden and alawys remember marcia! I miss her so much.