Saturday, September 20, 2008

F.R.O.G.

O.K. So I know that the new blog background is a little out of season. Let me explain. At some point with all of our hospitals stays I heard a nurse refer to a frog as an abbriviation for Fully Rely On God. (FROG) So when I saw this background I knew it was perfect. Just like it says, we all need a frog in our pocket. We all need to Fully Rely On God. So at this time I am fully relying on God that my children will understand why we are gone, know we love them as much as Bryson, and know that we miss them terribly when we are away. I am also keeping that frog in my pocket to remind me that (as a good friend reminded me today) we all signed up for this journey. My kids all agreed to be part of this family and be a strength to us as parents, and Bryson as their brother. Eric and I agreed to be the parents of these 4 beautiful children, and we knew it would come with great trials, but that we could make it through. And Bryson agreed to his life as well. The Lord knew he was strong enough, and Bryson knew he could handle his health issues. So for know I am keeping a hold of my F.R.O.G. and fully relying on God as this weeks events unfold.
Jennylin

6 comments:

Annie Beth said...

I love it.. Could not be more perfect!

Love Annie Beth

Shari Loveless said...

Dear Quinney Family, Our thoughts are with you, and our prayers as well. I love the frog thing, I will always remember that. Good luck with the next week, and remember your not alone. Love Shari

Beginning with Truth said...

He's so precious, as are all of your children. We are on the "fasting team" and we pray for your family all the time. Just keep that unwavering faith, and remember "With God, nothing is impossible". Have a FROG Day!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenny I think you understand how you feel. Im sorry. Jeremy and I are here for you always. We'll see you Wednsday.
Mindy

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

What a blessing family and friends are. Just when we want you to all feel our faith and love, you teach us about FROG. Just what we needed!! We are truly all on this journey together and couldn't do it without each other. See you tonight. love to all of you.
mom b

Sara said...

We love the the FROG thing here. You guys are in our prayers. Please keep me posted on how Bryson is doing. I wish I could be there to help in some way. We love you all.