Well after arriving at the hospital this morning and having the Surgeon look at Bryson, they have decided to postpone the operation until Bryson can get a little more healthier. Any type of bug is a higher risk when the operation entails going on the heart/lung bypass machine. So we are going to head back to Wyoming and regroup and look doing this all over again in two weeks. We thank all of you who have prayed and fasted in our behalf and the only way to look at this postponement is inspired guidance from above. So the emotional rollercoaster rolls on!
7 comments:
Quinneys, We know exactly how you feel, and I am glad you can see the positive in a situation that seems so frustrating. We are thinking of you, and hoping Bryson will be great in a couple weeks to undergo the surgery. We will have to go out to Rodizio when he actually is here. Love Jeff
I am sorry that it didn't work out but I have faith that it will happen when it's right. Oh, how frustrating it must be to get schedules all worked out though. I will be praying for him to get better soon so he can have and recover fast from this needed surgery.
Until then I am holding on to a 5lb bag of Peanut M&M's and a 5 lbs bag of Good & Plenty's until you are back for surgery since he will have may good and plenty days ahead!
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn Quigley
Carolyn
All that planning... I am sorry about the reschedule. Know that we are thinking about you guys...
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Jacob's Momma
Sorry you guys had to go to all that trouble. But in deed maybe there is a reason you will need to be home these next two weeks. we will keep you in our prayers.
Love you.
Hey guys, I was so looking forward to meeting you. I am sorry. Hopefully he gets over his little "bug". Good luck with the drive home. Keep us posted.
Hilary Cook-Daxton's mommy
Oh that's too bad but I am sure it is probably a blessing in disquise. If you guys need anything please ask. We can do whatever you need.
loved seeing you guys for a bit Monday and Tuesday. There are so many things to be thankful for, and one of them is modern medicine and the tests that can be taken to help Bryson be as strong a possible for his next surgery. We'll keep looking for FROG's and counting our blessings.
love, mom b
Post a Comment