Friday Oct 10th is the new tenative date for Bryson's Fontan Heart Surgery. We are hoping to get him all better and keep him that way so he will be good to go for his surgery. So we will keep everyone posted as we get closer to the new date!
We will be keeping our fingers crossed for Oct. 10. Good luck to Preston with the final football games and it sounds like a busy, fun week for Ashlee. I remember you doing the Missoula Children's theater. I think the first time was in Fairview and then several times in Delta. It is a fun time. Thinking of all of you all of the time. love, mom b
I found your blog thru Brooke Rasmussen. I am Kevins' wife (Cleo and Pat Cheney). I used to keep up with you thru the CarePages, but since moving to Georgia, I've lost that address. Anyhow, I hope that his surgery will go as planned on the 10th and we will surely say a little prayer for your family. Please feel free to visis our blog as well. cleoandmarcycheney.blogspot.com
2 comments:
We will be keeping our fingers crossed for Oct. 10. Good luck to Preston with the final football games and it sounds like a busy, fun week for Ashlee. I remember you doing the Missoula Children's theater. I think the first time was in Fairview and then several times in Delta. It is a fun time. Thinking of all of you all of the time.
love, mom b
I found your blog thru Brooke Rasmussen. I am Kevins' wife (Cleo and Pat Cheney). I used to keep up with you thru the CarePages, but since moving to Georgia, I've lost that address. Anyhow, I hope that his surgery will go as planned on the 10th and we will surely say a little prayer for your family. Please feel free to visis our blog as well. cleoandmarcycheney.blogspot.com
Post a Comment