Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brysons Big Debue

Since we have been home from Brysons last surgery, he is a whole new kid. He talks non stop, and go, go, go. So really I guess he is a normal 2 year old, and we are loving every minute of it. It's as though they turned a switch on inside him, no more oxygen, no more tether. So here is a clip of him singing Twinkle, Twinkle, and Popcorn Popping. Enjoy!!!

9 comments:

Annie Beth said...

Now that was worth the wait. He gets cuter everyday!
I miss you all!

Love Annie

Leacayoungart said...

Wow. He looks like Brock did when we left. He looks great!

Bringhurst Family said...

Wow so exciting no more Oxygen!

Nate and Jill said...

That was adorable! I love watching those simple moments. Thanks for sharing.

the peine's said...

He is so cute! I am so glad he is doing better! Go Bryson!!!!!!

Hanberg's said...

What a sweetheart. And what a special thing to catch on camera! Go Bryson!

Donna Madsen said...

Way cute! I am glad to hear he is doing good!

carolyn q said...

That was the best! I am so happy to see Bryson sound and look so good. What great news that he no longer nees O2 too :0) Yippee!
((HUGS))

likeschocolate said...

COngratulations on coming home from the hospital. We are still waiting for our guy to grace us with words. He only says three words at this point.