Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Good News!!

Sorry we haven't updated lately. Just know that no news is good news. We had a great Halloween and have been enjoying being together again.
Bryson had a follow-up appointment with cardiology today for his post-op hospital stay. His xray looked great, his blood levels were good, and so they are stopping 2 of his 3 meds!!!! Yeah!!!! So Bryson and I braved the snow and made the most of being on SLC and ran errands before heading back home. The snow was beautiful too see, not so much fun to drive in. But we survived. We don't go back to cardiology for another month!!!
Preston and Ashlee have been playing in Jr. Jazz basketball. As soon as their games start I will be sure to post pictures.
Thanks for checking on us.
Jennylin

3 comments:

carolyn q said...

Glad to read that things are going well and that Bryson doesn't have to be seen again for another month.
I am glad that you were kept safe on the roads.

Donna Madsen said...

I am glad to hear things went well! We got no snow here in Clinton. I didn't even know it was snowing just a few miles away! Very strange. I am glad you were safe.

Me said...

That is awesome!! I am so glad that he is doing better. I am so glad that we were able to meet you. You guys are awesome. Much love, Hilary