Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oh What FUN It Is......

To put up a Christmas Tree before Thanksgiving. You read it right. Before Thanksgiving. Ashlee and I went to Layton on Saturday to help Annie clean Grammys house. After spending the morning scrubbing, we treated ourselves to a girls day out. Annie, Ashlee, Niki (ashlees cousins) and I spent the day together. In the end Annie found her Christmas Tree and all the ornaments to boot. So at the last minute Ashlee,Niki and I spent the night at her house helping her put up her tree and came home this morning in time for church.. Oh I love Christmas time!!!! (Thanks girls for such a fun day)
Jennylin
P.S. CLick on the link on the right side of our page that says: Crafting for Kidz. This is the kids blog about their adventure with paying it forward.

2 comments:

Annie Beth said...

I am sitting here staring at that wonderful tree! Thanks again for all the hard work cleaning and all the fun shopping!

carolyn q said...

Oh, because Thanksgiving is later in the month this year. . .we put our two tree's (Angel tree in the front room, Coca-Cola Tree in the family room)up this past weekend. Since we will be gone all next week. . . I dind't want to come back to having to put them up. Now. . .if I can just get Cole to stop taking off the ornaments on the tree's. I am beginning to find holes where decorations used to be. Got to love 2 year olds!