Ashlee is running track this spring. She runs the 100m hurdles and 200m hurdles as well as does the long jump. Track meets are definalty much more different than watching a ball game. It is alot of standing around and waiting for your event. As you can tell by the pictures there is still plenty of snow! The boys came home soaked to the knees. Where there wasn't snow there was slushy mushy mud. It was great!!! So here are pictures of Ashlee in action. GO ASH!!! She won her heat in the 100m hurdles and did awsome in her other events.
Ashlee is the one in the lead.


Running for the long jump.
Take off and landing!

2 comments:
Go Ashlee!!!!!! Have a happy easter!!!!
Yea Ashlee!!!! I have to admit, I don't envy the snow you have however, the weather says it will probably snow tomorrow. I hope that doesn't mean Delta. You know me....I am ready for tulips and spring.
love, mom b
Post a Comment