
A couple of weeks ago it was mid 60's here in Lyman and we thought we were well on our way to Spring. Today we woke up to the most snow we have gotten at one time all year long. The ruler is 18" long and the snow is to the 12" mark. The funny thing is today was the day for baseball tryouts. We ended up holding tryouts in the High School Gym using tennis balls. Welcome to Wyoming Baseball Season!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! Now I feel bad for complaining about the cold weather here. We have been getting an inch or two here and there lately, but nothing like that!
I am so ready for spring. We had the same warm weather and now it has been cold, but not a foot of snow!
Well, I guess we are lucky we came up last weekend!! Love the bedroom walls.
love, mom b
Wow, we had a storm like that, it dropped 10 inches of snow, on Oct. 10th. So weird huh. But it is beautiful. Oh Spring in the Rockies!!!!! Have fun!!!Shari
Wow! Guess where we were yesterday? The beach! Your going to think I'm crazy but that looks like so much fun! My kids have only seen the snow maybe a handful of times so this would be a dream come true for them.
Well Eric, you would have gotten the trophy in August on our move to Omaha. Now I guess we'll have to come up with another excuse to come see you guys :)
Post a Comment