Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Weekend of Fun!

Well Easter is over, Spring Break is done, and the kids are back in school. So I thought I would catch up on our fun times!!
Friday night Annie came up. We went to the Annual Easter Egg hunt at the Fort on Saturday. It was actually nice weather and alot of fun!! Then Sunday was Easter and we were glad to have Annie up here to spend it with us. Then on Sunday night the kids and I went to Duchesne to visit Rick, Alisse and their kids. We had so much fun. We rode a 4-wheeler, played ball, ate donughts for breakfast and all those other fun things you do on vactation! Alisse and I enjoyed doing nothing but visiting and making laundry soap. It was so fun! Then Tuesday morning we packed up and headed back home to realty. So in a nutshell this is what we have been up to. Now we start looking forward to baseball season!!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

sounds like a fun weekend. I had forgotten about the homemade laundry soap. Tell me how it works and maybe me and Mindy will need to make some.
love, mom b