Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ashlees Solo

This week was Ashlees band concert. She plays the flute in the 7/8th grade band. She currently sits in first chair, so she played a solo in there concert the other night. I am so proud of her. She even plays the same flute I played when I was in school. Here is a small clip of the solo she played at the end of the song. The song was over 3 minutes long so I just put in the last 30 seconds. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the concert, ashlee. It was almost as good as being there in person....remember, I said almost. Wish we could come to all of you grandkids concerts, games etc. But thank goodness for blogs and great parents that record and share.
Great job, Ashlee!
love, grandma b

Annie Beth said...

Good job Ashlee...You make this Annie proud!