Bryson had his cardiology appt. a few weeks ago. Everything looked good. We don't go back for 6 more months! He wore a halter monitor for 24 hours and there was no change. So good news! Boy were we excited.
Yesterday I had all 4 kids home sick, fevers, coughs, pucks, you name it. By late afternoon Bryson was pretty miserable with a tempature of 103.8 and a droopy, blood shot eye, so we took him to the doctor they tested him for the crud and his came back positive! I was shocked! I figured he had pink eye but no he has the H1N1. Being what they consider "high risk" he is on the tamiflu. We called cardiology and they told us what to watch for, but hopefully we caught it early enough we can avoid the hospital. Unfortunatly all the other kids had the same symptoms so they are all quarentined for at least 5 days. I had Eric to go Wal-Mart and I think we bought out their pharmacy dept. So here is to alot of bonding time, tylenol, puck buckets, sanitizer and a long few days ahead. Thanks goodness for a good husband to tag team with during the night!
6 comments:
that is crazy! I hope everyone gets feeling better quick!
Ooh yuck. I hope everyone gets better soon!
great news about cardiology... sorry about the crud....
I've been wondering how things were going...Eric posted on facebook he'd caught it but didn't update after that. Tell him he's in trouble for leaving me hanging...anyway, hope the weekend does wonders and you are good to go next week. btw, i found the recipe for the detergent online, so don't worry about it. thanks for your help i can't wait to try it out! love ya!
I am so sorry about it all. I can't imagine you are having a fun time at all. My younger sister's family had the H1N1 two weeks ago and since my youngest Nephew has ASMTHA they were very concered for him. . .luckily he was given the Tamiflu and it helped a lot and now they are all on the mend.
I send you an email, but I wanted to wish Bryson a Happy Birthday. I am sorry he is sick!
(HUGS)
Oh that is terrible!! I'd offer to bring something yummy for you to eat but I think I may avoid your house!! lol. If you do need anything though just let me know.
Post a Comment