First of all, everyone is feeling much better. Thanks so much for all your concern for our family. Everyone is doing 100% better and come Monday life should return to normal. Kids go back to school, etc. We feel so blessed that we caught it as soon as we did. We were able to avoid teh hospital not only with Bryson, but with our other 2 boys who have asthma.
Now that life is getting back to normal, I have been downloading all the pictures off our camera. I realized I haven't put up anything from the last 6 months and boy we have had alot going on. So here a few pictures to recap our life from the last 6 months and hopefully from here on out we can stay much more current with all of it.
This first set of pics is Eric and Alisse doing the hoola dance in Hawaii, Ashlees 12th bday, Grandpa B doing Casey at the Bat, Preston pitching, Ashlees b-day cake, Prestons all-star team, Brocks 7th bday, everyone at Grandma and Grandpa Bringhursts house for the 4th of July
This next set of pictures include: Preston playing football, the kids with Great-Grandma Young, the kids with Great-Grandpa Young, the IHH walk, Ashlee and Preston participating in the 24th of July triathlon, Bryson at the rodeo, and an Elk at the Elk refuge
This set of pictures are: Bryson in his football gear he got for his b-day, Great-Grandpa Young and teh kids, Ashle, Brock and Bryson bowling, Brysons cake, and Great-Grandma Young with the kids
This last photo is for Uncle Rick. Ashlee is not scared to wear it!!!!!!!!! She made a bet with her Uncle Rick and has to wear this shirt so many days this school year, it is a very ugly shirt. So just to show him, she not only wore the shirt but made a whole outfit out of it and wore it all day in Provo! Just to show Uncle Rick she isn't chicken!! :)

2 comments:
Cute Cake! Nothing like getting to play catch up. Heck, you are just a very busy mom. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I am glad that everyone seems to be feeling better. I was worried for you. . .not fun with a house full of sickies. I hope you are able to get some rest this week, I can only imagine how exhausted you must be after seeing to everyone elses needs with them being sick.
Now. . go take a long hot bubble bath, you have my permission :0)
(HUGS)
Good job Ashley, I love the way you accentuated the nasty shirt with a puke colored bowling ball. You are really starting to get the hang of this. I think you have real potential as a designer.
Post a Comment