Monday, August 07, 2006

Ashlee

Well I thought that I would let Jennylin blog about herself and get you all caught up. Maybe she will post a picture of her cute 7 month pregant belly!!

As far as our oldest child, Ashlee, she is growing like a weed. Ashlee just turned 9 years old and will be starting the 4th grade at Urie Elementary. She loves to read, dance, sing, and even play a little ball here and there. She has old Dad wrapped around her fingers and Dad knows he is going to have to start scaring away the boys sooner than I want.

When Ashlee learned that our fourth child was going to be another boy she was a bit disappointed I think, but after learning that she was never going to have to share a rooom or give up her sole possession of princess status within the house I think she is fairly content.

Here is a recent picture of Ashlee taken at the Bringhurst Family Reunion up in Oak City Canyon. She loves the camera!!

1 comment:

Bringhurst Family said...

I love this picture. We weren't so lucky at this photo shoot.