O.K. I suppose it is time I blog. Sorry I won't be posting any pictures. I know you are all saddened but I promise pics once the baby is here.
Anyway, I manage to keep busy. I am over the Beehives in our ward so of course I have instant babysitters. Isn't it wonderful. I have been kept busy watching Eric do many home improvements. With his weight loss he has new found energy and hates sitting still. So I am his #1 supporter and cheerleader. He has done everything from cleaning and organizing kids closets to starting to build a deck and everything inbetween. Even dishes and laundry when his wife manages to fail that task for the day. I must admit my friends are jealous and wonder if he is for hire when it comes to house work. (What a great guy!) I still clean the medical clinic at night with the great help of our 2 oldest kids. And for me keeping up with the kids is a job in itself.
Eric has been playing on a co-ed softball league and that has been fun to watch. I plan on joining him next summer. I love going and watching him do his runs and triathlons and anything else, however I have not made the commitment to join him on this endeavor after the baby is born. Mabye someday.
Well I suppose that between the kids, church, night time job and anything else that comes my way I manage to keep busy and love every minute of it.
Me and the baby are doing well. It is a boy and as far as names who knows. We have some we like, but nothing has stuck. I am sure something will come along. We still have 3 months to figure it out I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment