Wednesday, August 09, 2006
SURPRISES
Well I have to tell you that my husband endures putting up with me so well. Yesterday a friend and I took our husbands to Utah for their birthdays. The only catch was that they had no idea what we were doing. We kept it a secret and it drove them crazy! Eric cannot stand not knowing what is going on. And I was just excited to be able to finally surprise him with something. He always manages to know what he is getting for Christmas and every other birthday so I was not saying a word on this one. Well the day was fun, among other things, we stopped in Park City and went on the Alpine Slide. If you ever get a chance to go you should. It was gerat fun and beautiful up in the mountains. So despite them not knowing what was happening next I think that still had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you have joined the blogosphere. It will be nice to keep up a little more.
Brandon
Post a Comment