Friday, October 06, 2006

getting ready

Well after going to the doctors on Wednesday and hearing that the baby is already almost 7lbs., give or take 1/2 a lb. I figured it was time to get things ready.
With Eric gone to Maryland for work I enlisted the help of the kids. We brought in everything, the car seat, swing, clothes, etc. and washed and scrubbed them. Man that was a chore, but it is great to have done. Now hurry up and wait I suspose. They c-section is scheduled for the 25th but one always hopes that mabye something will happen sooner. The kids are still concerned that we have not decided on a name for the baby. Brocks vote is for Teddy Bear- Preston likes Spencer- Ashlees vote is for Bryson as well as Erics I believe. So we definatly have some great options to consider. I figure why rush? The baby isn't here yet. We still have time. Any other suggestion we are open to them all.

1 comment:

Bringhurst Family said...

You must be whistle happy. Just blow it a few times really loud before you head out to officiate then you'll get your fix. AMIE