Well while waiting for the phone call from my kids saying they made it to school, I heard what sounded like rain on the windows. Sure enough, I opened the blinds and the rain was coming down. So Brock and I jumped in the van and found the kids walking their bikes with their heads down so the rain would not get in their faces. I asked them if they wanted a ride to school and they both loaded their bikes in the van and off we went. Now without saying to them I told you so, I think they got the message. Preston said If it wasn't raining we could of made it. I just reminded him that I did tell them it was susposed to rain today. He agreed and thanked me for picking them up.
Well will I let them ride their bikes to school again? Yes, but acording to Ashlee they don't want to do it until April.
3 comments:
Wahooo extended till April! You couldn't have planned it better. Form one nervous mom to another.
You should have let them continue biking in the rain. It's good for them. As Grandpa would say "It'll put hair on your chest." As can be seen by my phsyique, I (the middle child) made it through many such experiences. I'm sure if it would have been Preston(the middle child) by himself you would have let him continue in the rain. Just swooping in to rescue the oldest child. Makes 'em week. (Fill in your own comment about Alisse's chest here)
Brandon
Post a Comment