Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Rebound



Well it has been a week since we have come home from the short hospital stay and Bryson is doing better. We have been giving him some normal saline treatments to help his croupe and it seems to be working. Bryson is starting to get back in the rountine of sleeping times although he seems to pick and choose when he feels like eating. We have an appointment to go back to cardiology in a couple of weeks for a follow up and hopefully an echo to see how things are going. His being sweaty and clamy more often seem to indicate that maybe his heart function is down a little. It would just be nice to have some way of knowing that things are alright.


Life is busy with scouts, Jr Jazz, dance lessons, and today Jen was called to be the secretary in the Relief Society. The shop is crazy which is great and Jennylin is getting ready to embark on her semi-annual scrapbook weekend retreat. I am not sure if it is the scrapbooking or just getting way from the craziness for a few days that is more appealing. Anyways, this next weekend will be Mr. Mom around the house, I hope it is still standing this time next weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you can always bring the kids down to Park City and hang out with me. Jen have fun scapbooking. I will miss not being there.
Kisses and hugs to all my kids!!!

Love Annie Beth

Anonymous said...

Eric,
I have total faith in you as Mr. Mom....and I can hardly wait for the weekend. Jen, tomorrow I will probably have to call and sing you our little song----tomorrow, tomorrow------.
love, mom b
PS Beth we will miss having you with us.

Mp said...

Eric, With a little diet coke and some peanut m&m's I'm sure you'll do just fine. The kids will enjoy the change for the weekend. You guys have a great family, good luck!

Mike