
We know so many of you keep up with our family happenings through this blog. So it IS with much sadness that I make this post. Eric's Dad, Grant (Bud) Quinney, passed away unexpectedly last night at his home in San Gabriel, CA. We don't have much information but it seems to be of natural causes. We are all still pretty much in a state of shock.As soon as we know more we will let you know more. THis is the last picture we have of Papa Bud. It is of him holding Bryson before his first surgery on his blessing day.
WE LOVE YOU PAPA BUD. YOU WILL BE MISSED!!
4 comments:
Quinney's
I am sorry for you loss. We are thinking about you.
Melissa Andrew
Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys as you grieve the loss of Eric's dad.
Prayers & Hugs,
Mike & Family
We are so sorry for the loss of your dad and grandpa. You are thinking of you.
With Hope and Love,
Shauntelle
Kaidence's Mommy
I am so sorry! Our thoughts are with you guys. You guys are such an inspiration when it comes to strength!
Post a Comment