Wednesday, August 13, 2008

OUCH!!!!!

Well it seems Bryson is not the only one that gets to see the inside of a hospital this year. Tonight at our co-ed softball game Eric slid into home and got tangled up with the pitcher, was covering home and this is the result.


Eric broke his leg. We will call the orthopedic surgeon in the morning to get a better look at it. Tonight our local clinic xrayed it and he has definatly broke his tibia and there are some other things that look questionable. So he has a soft cast on becuase until the swelling goes down there isn't much they can do. So our next step will be to see the orthopedic surgeon.

So that definatly changes plans of being a ref for football this school year. Eric enjoys it so much, I know he is bummed. Well after we see the orthopedic surgeon we will update more.

Fun Times!!!!!

Jennylin

3 comments:

Hanberg's said...

My goodness! At least summer is almost to an end I guess. Hope it heals up good and quick!

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

eric, I know we are a close family, but you didn't need to join the broken.....club with me and Rick! I am sure you know that it isn't a very fun club to join, hopefully no one else will want to join it.
Hope you feel better soon. Mike and I need to send a 'care package' to Lyman soon.
love, mom b

Mp said...

Eric I'm sorry to read about your broken foot, I hope everything goes well with the surgery and you recover with comfort. Isn't life full of surprises? You are in good hands with Jennylin...

Take care,
Mike