Yes you read that right. We have a surgery date. This time it is for Bryson. His Fontan Surgery is scheduled for September 23. They told us to plan on a longer rather than shorter hospital stay due to his higher filling pressures in his heart. So the count down begins.
As for Eric, he is hanging in there. As long as he is sitting with his foot elevated, he is o.k. But if he has to get up for any reason the pain is almost unbearable. He is hanging in there.
4 comments:
Good to know. I will be attending a work conference in SLC that day so I can easily make it work in my schedule to check on you later that day.
Poor guy! I hope all is well with you guys other than this!
Dad and I think of you guys so often and wish we could be closer to help. Hopefully this week will be a better one for all of you. I am sure you are keeping Eric in diet coke with lime and peanut butter m&m's. Now that the olympics are over, Eric, my suggestion for TV is the history channel. During my 'summer of the crutches, I think I learned everything there was to learn about Pirates, and US history in July and then the civil war later in the summer. I could go on a trivia show about that trivia and win. Keep Smiling!!
mom b
Great new look for the blog.. And I love the little count down for the Bug. Hope the kids got off ok for the first day back to school. Must be quite with just the little bug wondering around!
Love
Annie Beth
Post a Comment