The countdown is on. For me it is 9 days until a vacation, for Eric it is 9 days until he is Mr. Mom.
Every 6 months or so what started out as a weekend away to scrapbook with a small group of family and friends has now turned into a full scrapbook retreat with approx. 40 ladies coming everytime. It is so much fun, and I am just so lucky to have a husband who is willing to spend the weekend with the kids being Mr. Mom so that I can go. My sister and I put it together every fall and spring and it has been a blast. So back to my countdown. Next weekend is the fall retreat!!!! Now being 8 months pregnant this time I am not promising how much scrapbooking will get done, but I know I will have a great time seeing family and friends.
I hope Eric is looking forward to the weekend as much as I am. I know the kids love having Dad in charge.
Well I will let you know how it goes next weekend. Until then I will keep counting the days down.
Jennylin
No comments:
Post a Comment